Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Day at Karangkraf

the photographer & the reporter, Kak Azlina :)




Hello loves! :)


I am so sorry for the lack of updates. It has been a while since I updated my products. These few weeks have been very hectic. But worry not I am all free to make more and more stuffs for your eye's feast :)

Btw I would love to share with you some behind the scene pictures of my day at Karangkraf on April 16th. I was there for a photo shoot. I am glad to inform you that Myranesque got the chance to collaborate with Dara.com for their DIY section :) I really appreciate this great opportunity :) Both Mr. Photographer and Kak Azlina were very friendly and easy to work with. It was quite a challenge to finish a few projects under time constraint as you crafters would understand well that its ain't fun to do crafts in a rush. But with their cooperation we manage to complete the task on time :)


Thank you so much Dara.com :)


Uniquely yours,

0 comments:

Post a Comment