Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Inner Beauty


Hey loves! Yeah, I know I know. It has been waaaay too loooong since I last updated this site. I've been very busy with my studies and of course, making lovely stuffs for Myranesque. I challenged myself to do Behind the Seam the justice it deserves by updating this blog as frequent as possible *fingers crossed* ;D Here I will share with you the latest project I am working on and also the magical process that takes place to create a product. Let's have a fun journey together and learn from each other :)


Anyhow, as someone who suffers accute-perfectionist-syndrome, I do not tolerate mistakes in making Myranesque products. Every little detail counts and I will make sure each piece made is carefully handcrafted, with love of course. So even the lining of my bags are trimmed neatly with pinking shears to ensure the cloth wont unravel ;)







Uniquely yours,



0 comments:

Post a Comment